Copyright © 1978-
Woelky's Glass Studio aggressively prosecutes copyright infringement of photographs, content and designs on this registered site
GIFTS & GALLERIES
Call Today 714-
● Currently ships within 3-
● All shipments sent FedEx Ground
● Shipment insured by FedEx
● Ships to 48 States Nationwide
● This item does NOT ship to Hawaii or Alaska
● All inserts with the exception of Design #L-
● FedEx does not deliver to P.O.Boxes, APO or FPO addresses. FedEx will only ship to a physical address.
Glass Insert Only: does NOT include Wood which is for display purposes only
● Insert Thickness -
● Sizing of a plus or minus 1/16" on final glass size shipped is guaranteed.
● There is a minimum charge of two square feet per insert if your size is less than two square feet.
● Arched Top Or Bottom -
● All sales are final once your order is placed due to your personalized glass specifications of size, or design changes No returns or refunds unless an error is made on our part.
You don't need a PayPal Account to submit payment on PayPal's secure site with a MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card or American Express
What is Real Leaded Glass? Traditional leaded glass is made up of individual pieces of cut glass that are leaded together using a 1/4" H channel piece of lead came. All joints are then soldered and the panel is weatherproofed using a cement mixture.
PDF Files Available
View Measurement Sheet
Leaded Glass Design#L-
Currently ships within 3-
Enlarged Corner View Shown Below
All clear textured glass used in this design was photographed against an exterior background with natural light
CABINET GLASS INSERTS • BEVELED GLASS CABINET DOORS
LEADED GLASS SPECIFICATIONS
Real Leaded Glass NOT An Imitation
What our customers are saying
We just received our Leaded Glass Cabinet glass shipment L-
by Lisa Jones of Franklin, Tennessee